Arrested for DUI? Find Out What Everyone Should Know Before Talking to the Judge, Hiring an Attorney, Pleading Guilty or Going to Trial. 

Redlands                  909-798-1500

San Bernardino       909-888-7992

 "My name is David and when I got my 3rd DUI I hired Pat Silva to fight for me and he did! He got my 3rd DUI dropped, all I had to do was plead no contest to a few moving violations. I had a bac of .17 and he still got it dropped that's why I call him the specialist! "    ONLINE REVIEWS

Q.How do I go about transferring my 18 month dui classes from CA to NV? I am moving.
I am moving to Las Vegas for work and still have around 12 months of DUI courses to complete. What are the steps I need to take in order not to lose my driving privilege in CA?

A. I suggest you call the California DMV Mandatory Actions Unit for guidance. An even better idea is to reach out to an experienced DUI attorney who can best advise you how to proceed. They may end up setting the case for a court date, but that's not the first step here.

Patrick J. Silva - Attorney at Law

A Professional Law Corporation