Arrested for DUI? Find Out What Everyone Should Know Before Talking to the Judge, Hiring an Attorney, Pleading Guilty or Going to Trial. 

What Happen To Someone With An Outstanding DUI Warrant?

​When a person is arrested for a DUI, they can usually post bail and get out of jail with the understanding that they will be required to show up in court on a later date on this matter. If they fail to show up to court for that court date

Redlands                  909-798-1500

San Bernardino       909-888-7992

 "My name is David and when I got my 3rd DUI I hired Pat Silva to fight for me and he did! He got my 3rd DUI dropped, all I had to do was plead no contest to a few moving violations. I had a bac of .17 and he still got it dropped that's why I call him the specialist! "    ONLINE REVIEWS

Patrick J. Silva - Attorney at Law

A Professional Law Corporation